Alumni Scholarships and Financial Aid
Over €160,000 are granted annually to EUC/Cyprus College Alumni or their family members in a form of scholarship and financial aid. This comes in the form of special rates for most academic programs (undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate) for both Alumni and relatives or in the form of discounts offered to relatives (children, spouse or siblings) of European University Cyprus and Cyprus College Alumni.
Alumni Family Scholarship
A 10% scholarship for all years of study is offered to family members of European University Cyprus and Cyprus College Alumni (children, spouse, and brother/s or sister/s).
Second Degree Policy
- 10% discount for all years for Alumni who completed a diploma at Cyprus College (Nicosia & Limassol) and have registered for a bachelor’s degree at European University Cyprus or Cyprus College.
- 10% discount for all years for Alumni (European University Cyprus and Cyprus College) who completed a bachelor’s degree and have registered for a master’s degree at the University.
- 10% discount for all years for Alumni who completed a master’s degree and have registered for a PhD at the University.
Alumni Scholarship Plan
European University Cyprus and Cyprus College Alumni Association awards annually one scholarship to a first-year undergraduate student, equivalent to a 50% tuition reduction for all years of study. More specifically, the Alumni Scholarship covers up to 50% of tuition fees for all years of studies for new students who will apply for a bachelor degree at European University Cyprus or a diploma or bachelor degree at Cyprus College. The following degree programs are excluded from the scholarship: Medicine, Dentistry and Occupational Therapy.
This scholarship is awarded only to children of European University Cyprus or Cyprus College Alumni. The scholarship amount received may be used only as a tuition waiver provided the student would register for the upcoming academic year.
Academic CriteriaEligible applicants will need to have a high school leaving certificate from a public secondary school with an average grade 17 and above or 85/100 or above from a private secondary school or have achieved three GCE Advanced Level qualifications with a grade of B or above.
Eligible applicants must:
- Submit an application for admission
- Submit one reference letter from a high school principal or guidance counsellor together with the application.
- Demonstrate financial need for this aid. Candidates may receive any other form of financial aid for their studies in the event they become the scholarship recipient.
- Enrol in at least 60 ECTS (FT status per academic year, fall and spring semesters) Shortlisted applicants might be called for an interview.
Please complete the Alumni Scholarship Inquiry Form here